13 Jan CPD for Schools – Gymnastics
Our next CPD training day is Gymnastics and will take place on Wednesday 12th February. The session will run from 12:30pm-4pm and is open to any school teacher.
The day will cover:
- Glossary, Lesson plans and basic technique of steps suitable for Foundation, KS1 and KS2.
- Knowledge of current trends and music choices and how to create gymnastic routines.
- How to engage children with mixed abilities from your teaching group.
- How to continue developing your ideas and skills within your lesson/prep time without the need for continued training.
- Warm up and Cool down ideas.
Spaces are limited so we can ensure the training is bespoke for each member of staff in attendance.
If you want to book onto this or any of our CPD training days please make contact.
Bookings are £140 per place.
Contact us for more information
Cre8ive Dance AcademyHome